A full service San Diego Property Management Company, Peerless Management rents homes, condos and townhomes throughout San Diego County. The following explains our Application Process and other resources for our tenants.
- Look for your new home in the Rentals section of this site.
- Call the number in the ad for additional questions and to set up a viewing time.
- If you like the property, submit an application.
- Applications are NOT processed on a first-come, first-served basis, rather, the best-qualified tenant is what we look for.
- Application fees are non-refundable once submitted. No exceptions.
- All applications must be complete to be processed. This means every line on the application must be filled out and all copies of required documentation and proof of income present.
- Once you are approved for the property, it is in your best interest to bring your deposit to hold in as soon as possible.
- Sometimes we have more than one qualified applicant and whoever gets the deposit-to-hold in soonest will secure the rental lease.
- We are required, by contract with our owners, to continue to market, show, and process applications until we have a deposit-to-hold IN HAND.
- Once we have your deposit-to-hold the property, we will hold the property a maximum of two weeks from the original approval date.
Gas & Electric
Professional Trade Journals
- Public Offices
- Professional Services
Clubs and Organizations
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- Cox Communications
- Otay Water District
- Allied Waste Service
- Helix Water District
- Waste Management
- City of El Cajon (sewer)
- Time Warner Cable
San Diego (858) 695-3220
Coronado (619) 435-0157
- AT&T Phone & Internet