For Potential Vendors
Thank you for your interest in providing services for Peerless Management, Inc. We are a Residential Property Management company for many Single Family Homes, Condominiums, Apartment Buildings, and HOAs in the Greater San Diego Area. We have been in San Diego since 1972.
Our first and foremost consideration is the best interest of our owners who trust us with over 50 million dollars worth of real estate. In their best interest we have the following criteria for vendors who submit bids.
- If you have employees, you must provide proof of worker’s compensation insurance.
- You must have an active liability policy.
- If a contractor’s license is required for the work you perform, we must have a copy on file before you bid a job.
- Charge prices in line with industry standards.
- Have professionalism and good communications with us, our tenants, and our clients.
- Complete jobs in a timely manner with quality materials and quality service.
- Provide accurate and detailed invoicing.
Checks & Balances:
- We routinely inspect our vendors work to insure quality control.
- We receive feedback from tenants and owners about the work performed.
- Payment is only issued when a job is complete and has been inspected.
To be considered for use as a vendor, please provide copies of the above requested documents, pricing information, and services performed to firstname.lastname@example.org.